Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Bay Vein Associates’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bay Vein Associates’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bay Vein Associates at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bay Vein Associates’s web site are provided “as is”. Bay Vein Associates makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bay Vein Associates does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bay Vein Associates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bay Vein Associates’s Internet site, even if Bay Vein Associates or a Bay Vein Associates authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bay Vein Associates’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bay Vein Associates does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bay Vein Associates may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bay Vein Associates does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bay Vein Associates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bay Vein Associates of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bay Vein Associates’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google Adwords and Remarketing
Bay Vein Associates uses all features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. That includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor specific data and we will not use visitor specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing.
Bay Vein Associates uses remarketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
Bay Vein Associates and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitor’s past visits to our website.
We take our users’ privacy very seriously. We feel that certain personal information should always be kept private, so we’ve developed restrictions around the types of ads where we don’t allow remarketing. When creating remarketing lists, we can’t use any sensitive information about users. This includes information such as their financial status, sexual orientation, and other sensitive categories.
As adwords advertisers, we are restricted from and will not perform the following actions:
(a) Running ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers
(b) Creating a remarketing list or creating ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited” in the categories below
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager.
“User” means a unique instance of a browser, application or similar technology.
“User Cookie” means the User identifier (of which a cookie is one example) associated with a User for remarketing or similar audiences.
“Remarketing Lists” means a list of User Cookies created or otherwise obtained by you and used in connection with remarketing or similar audiences.
“Similar Audiences Lists” means a list of Users created by Google based on a Remarketing List for use in connection with similar audiences.
“Properties” means properties or content on which advertisements are shown.
Creation, Migration and Use of Remarketing Lists. You must have all rights necessary to create or otherwise obtain Remarketing Lists, migrate Remarketing Lists to, and use Remarketing Lists or Similar Audience Lists on the Properties. Google will not allow another advertiser to use your Remarketing Lists or Similar Audiences Lists without your consent.
Data, Selection and Targeting Restrictions. You may not (a) send to Google information or (b) use Remarketing Lists or Similar Audience Lists to select or target advertisements (i) based on past or current activity by Users on adult or gambling sites, government agency sites, or sites directed at children under the age of 13 years or (ii) based on other inferred or actual sensitive information (including without limitation, health or medical history or information, financial status or other detailed information pertaining to a person’s finances, racial or ethnic origins, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of any crime, political opinions or beliefs, trade union membership, or sexual behavior or orientation).
PII Restrictions. You may not, for the purpose of serving Ads, transmit personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers (“PII”) with the User Cookie without robust notice of, and the User’s prior affirmative (i.e., “opt-in”) consent.
Advertising Cookies Policy; Third Party Ad Serving; Conflicts Your use of the User Cookie via Remarketing Lists is subject to this Interest Based Advertising Policy and the Google Advertising Cookies Policy. Google’s use of Remarketing Lists is also subject to this Interest Based Advertising Policy and the Google Advertising Cookies Policy. If you’re using third-party ad serving in order to serve Interest-Based Advertisements, then you need to comply with both the Third-Party Ad Serving Policy and this Interest Based Advertising Policy. To the extent there is any conflict between this Interest Based Advertising Policy and either the Google Advertising Cookies Policy or the Third-Party Ad Serving Policy then you need to comply with the version of the conflicting provision in this Interest Based Advertising Policy.
DoubleClick Remarketing (formerly known as Doubleclick Boomerang) and other Remarketing List Services. You may not use a Remarketing List created via DoubleClick’s Remarketing or other Remarketing List services on the Properties unless the properties from which those User Cookies were compiled (i) properly disclose the data collection and usage contemplated by this Interest Based Advertising Policy and (ii) comply with the privacy and notice requirements of this Interest Based Advertising Policy.
Remarketing List Transparency. You grant to Google the right, should Google elect to do so, to display to any end user that is part of your Remarketing Lists that the User is on at least one of your Remarketing Lists, along with displaying your domain or display name.
In Ads Notice Labeling. Google may also, should Google elect to do so or should Customer request Google to do so, label advertisements served based on Remarketing Lists or Similar Audience Lists with notices or overlays intended to advise Users that the advertisements are based on Remarketing Lists or Similar Audience Lists, and you may not modify or obscure these labels.
Policies applicable to Advertisements based on Google-defined interest categories
In Ads Notice Labeling. Google may also, should Google elect to do so or should Customer request Google to do so, label advertisements served based on Google defined interest-categories with notices or overlays intended to advise Users that the advertisements are based on Google defined interest-categories, and you may not modify or obscure these labels.